It’s Thursday once again, and it’s time for Nintendo to update the eShop on both the Wii U and 3DS, bringing new games, sales, and more.
First up is the Nintendo Wii U eShop. The most notable title coming this week (available tomorrow on Dec. 4) is the long-awaited Xenoblade Chronicles X. For those not in the know about the massive JRPG, check out its description via Nintendo:”Earth has fallen. Yet mankind endures, taking to the stars and crash-landing on an alien world in a desperate attempt to escape. Defend the survivors using high-tech weaponry on a mission to rebuild humanity. Suit up in heavily armed mechs to tame the wilds of planet Mira and beat back the hostile forces threatening to obliterate the human race.”
Other titles available on the Wii U’s eShop this week are Trauma Team and Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends.
The 3DS eShop also gets some decent new titles this week. Including Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, Pokemon Picross, and Dementium Remastered. Anyone remember the original Dementium? The 3DS also gets two new themes added, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival – Plaza and Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX “Carton Box”. And for demo on the 3DS this week, you can test out Fantasy Pirates. There’s also get a new game for DSiWare this week, The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.
There are several sales this week as well, but probably nothing that will blow you away. Sales on the Wii U include select titles from EnjoyUp Games which include games such as Abyss and 99Moves. They will be on sale until Jan. 7.
Sales on the 3DS include the following:
- Crash City Mayhem, which was $14.99, is now $4.99 until Dec. 14. (starts on Dec. 7.).
- Shin Megami Tensei, which was $19.99, is now $14.99 until Dec. 21. (starts on Dec. 7.).
- Select titles from EnjoyUp Games, Joindots, and Tom Create Games are all on sale until the middle of this month.
- Perfect Gift Ideas for the Fallout 4 Fan in Your Life
- Just Cause 3 PC Patch Is on It’s Way
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Review
This post was originally written by Felisha Silva.