Third-party developers had a few reveals to share about upcoming addons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, including aircraft and airports.
RPSimulations announced that it’s working on the Brazillian military trainer Embraer EMB-312 Tucano.
The reveal was made on the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Developers Worldwide Facebook group and you can see a few images below.
The next reveal comes from Orbx, which will release a completely rebuilt version 2 of Hollywood Burbank Airport (KBUR) in the United States.
The original release was one of the first launched for Microsoft Flight Simulator by the Australian brand, and those who purchased it will receive a 50% discount on the purchase (this still has to be confirmed for the official marketplace) if they decide to upgrade.
Below you can read and see what you can expect.
- Complete ultra-HD rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Reworked groundpoly using custom textures
- Sloped runways with realistic elevation
- New apron expansion
- Custom modelling throughout, with complete PBR textures
- Unique GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to Burbank
- Custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing
- New static aircraft with Control Panel option to remove