Ever since they were added a couple of years ago, Squad Builder Challenges (SBCs) have been one of the best and most popular aspects of FIFA, allowing EA Sports to add live content as often as they liked. So that you can build cheap solutions, here’s everything you need to know about what the Cheapest 83, 84, & 85 Rated Players for SBCs are in FIFA 20.
Cheapest 83, 84, 85, & 86 Rated Players for SBCs in FIFA 20
It’s important to note that the cheapest players for each rating can change all the time, depending on various factors.
First of all, some particular players might fit the requirements for special player SBCs or Marquee Matchups, so will go up in price because of that.
Also, as the market settles down over the first couple of months, some players will go up in price and some will go back down, due to changes in demand.
We’ll be sure to keep the lists below updated throughout the year as the prices change and the players you should use changes. Therefore, be sure to check back here for the cheapest players before completing an SBC.
Cheapest 83 Rated Players
- Max Kruse – CF – Fenerbache
- Danilo Pereira – CDM – Porto
- Éver Banega – CDM – Sevilla
- Daley Blind – CDM – Ajax
- Pablo Sarabia – CAM – PSG
- Lukáš Hrádecký – GK – Bayer Leverkusen
- Koen Casteels – GK – Wolfsburg
- Rune Almenning Jarstein – GK – Hertha Berlin
- Gylfi Sigurðsson – CAM – Everton
- Fabio Quagliarella – ST – Sampdoria
- Kevin Trapp – GK – Frankfurt
- Illarramendi – CDM – Real Sociedad
- Charles Aránguiz – CM – Leverkusen
- Borja Iglesias – ST – Real Betis
- Falcao – ST – Galatasaray
- Kevin Kampl – CM – RB Leipzig
- Arkadiusz Milik – ST – Napoli
- Aaron Ramsey – CM – Juventus (Piemonte Calcio)
- Iker Casillas – GK – Porto
- Andrej Kramaric – ST – Hoffenheim
Cheapest 84 Rated Players in FIFA 20
- Dušan Tadic – CAM – Ajax
- Pizzi – RM – Benfica
- Salvatore Sirigu – GK – Torino
- Luis Alberto – CAM – Lazio
- Josip Ilicic – CF – Atalanta
- João Moutinho – CM – Wolves
- Mario Mandžukic – ST – Juventus (Piemonte Calcio)
- Edin Višca – RM – Başakşehir FK
- Lucas Leiva – CDM – Lazio
- Stéphane Ruffier – GK – St. Ettienne
- Yann Sommer – GK – Borussia Monchengladbach
- Edin Džeko – ST – Roma
- Jirí Pavlenka – GK – Werder Bremen
Cheapest 85 Rated Players
- Anthony Lopes – GK – Lyon
- Iago Aspas – ST – Celta Vigo
- Koke – RM – Atletico Madrid
- Hakim Ziyech – CAM – Ajax
- Roman Bürki – GK – Dortmund
- Bruno Fernandes – CAM – Sporting Lisbon
- José María Giménez – CB – Atletico Madrid
Cheapest 86 Rated
- Timo Werner – ST – RB Leipzig
- MOTM Alexander Schwolow – GK – SC Freiburg
- Roberto Firmino – CF – Liverpool
- Thomas Muller – CF – Bayern Munich
- Alexandre Lacazette – ST – Arsenal
- Marco Veratti – CM – PSG
- Ivan Rakitic – CM – Barcelona
- Ciro Immobile – ST – Lazio
- Parejo – CM – Valencia
- Leonardo Bonucci – CB – Juventus
There are also a couple of cheap TOTSSF cards, but they’re from leagues like the Belgian, English third tier, or French second division, which makes them difficult to link and therefore hard to use.
Also, the price of some players can fluctuate dramatically depending on the requirements of an SBC. The likes of Miralem Pjanic and Parejo can swing from 14k to 22k at the drop of a hat, so keep an eye on prices. You don’t want to be spending more than 18k on an 86 rated card, if at all possible.
That’s everything you need to know about what the Cheapest 83, 84, 85, & 86 Rated Players for SBCs are in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy