The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta has been an awesome experience and selling point for the new game. Players have been taking to the maps and hitting level cap left and right, so it makes sense everyone wants to know when this all ends. Here’s the answer to when the Modern Warfare 2 beta will end.
Modern Warfare 2 Beta End Date
Sorry to everyone reading this, but the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta has officially ended as of 3 PM ET/12 PM PT on Sept. 26. The event was originally supposed to end at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT, but it was extended by an extra two hours before that deadline was hit. If players hit the beta’s level 30 cap.
Players who managed this feat will be getting all of the below rewards for use in Modern Warfare 2 proper when it launches in late October.
- Rank 2: “Smashed It” animated emblem
- Rank 4: “Buckle Up” charm
- Rank 6: “Passed the Test” animated player card
- Rank 10: “Operation First Blood” sticker
- Rank 15: “Side Impact” weapon blueprint
- Rank 18: “Collision” operator skin (only during the second weekend)
- Rank 19: “No Competition” vinyl (only during the second weekend)
- Rank 21: “Safety First” sticker
- Rank 26: “Floor It” vehicle skin (only during the second weekend)
- Rank 30: “Frontal Impact” weapon blueprint (only during the second weekend)
Now all that is left is the long wait until Oct. 28, 2022, when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 launches. However, if you have pre-ordered the game, you will get to play the MW2 campaign early.
This is everything you need to know for when the Modern Warfare 2 beta will end. If you’re looking to pre-order MW2 still, we have a guide on all possible pre-order bonuses depending on the edition chosen.
- How to Get the Chimera AR in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2.0
- What Is the Best Basilisk Loadout in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2.0? Answered
- How to Fix Travis-Rilea Connection Failed Error in Modern Warfare 2
- How to D Hop in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0
- How to Get the Gaz Operator in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2.0