Once you reach Level 10 in Ursula’s friendship level, you’ll unlock the ‘A Deal with Ursula’ quest, where you’ll have to find hidden objects throughout the map. So, if you are having difficulty with this intricate mission, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide to make the experience easier. You can also expect to see images of each required item, which will be marked on waypoints within the map.
A Deal with Ursula Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The A Deal with Ursula quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley will spawn after you’ve done the following interactions:
- Unlocking the Forgotten Lands
- Completing The Missing Prince quest (Ariel)
- Reaching Level 10 in Ursula’s friendship
Keep in mind that these tasks may take a while since you’ll need to collect 15,000 Dreamlight to clear the Night Thorns of the Forgotten Lands. In addition, Ursula and Ariel are one of the most complex characters to level up because you won’t be able to hang out with them. As a result, players must continuously gift their favorite things of the day or random flowers to boost their friendship levels faster.
Now that we’ve gotten the requirements out of the way, here’s what you can do to complete A Deal with Ursula in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Explore the ruins of the Forgotten Lands.
To find the ruins, you can go to the character waypoint on this map:
- Grab the Dark Crystal on the pedestal and give it to Ursula.
- Find the second Crystal.
Unfortunately, the next Crystal is blocked by the bones barrier at Sunlit Plateau. So, you’ll need to unlock the Wishing Well there and move it to the location as shown here:
- Teleport your character to the Wishing Well at Sunlit Plateau.
- Grab the Crystal.
The Crystal will be next to the Wishing Well waypoint in the previous image of the map.
- Get the third Crystal.
You can find the next item near Mother Gothel’s house in Glade of Trust.
- Grab the last Crystal.
Players can get the final Crystal at the character waypoint in Frosted Heights:
- Place all the Crystals on the pedestals at the ruins.
- Grab the Magical Crystal behind you.
- Give the Magical Crystal to Ursula.
When you finally complete all the steps of the A Deal with Ursula quest, you’ll unlock the Poor Unfortunate Prince mission that will begin Prince Eric’s storyline.
That does it for our guide on A Deal with Ursula quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you want more help with other tasks, you can check out our guides about A Mysterious Wreck and A Fishy Dispute. Be sure also to explore the relevant links below for additional content about the game.
- Release Date for Toy Story Update in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Fix Disney Dreamlight Valley Error 7
- How To Complete ‘The Making of a Monarch’ Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Break Sunlit Plateau Barriers in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Find Old Bones in Disney Dreamlight Valley