Tower of Fantasy: PC & Mobile System Requirements Specs – Can You Play on an Old Device?
Can your device run that?
Tower of Fantasy fans can preload the game if they have an Android, iOS, or gaming PC. Since it’s a graphics-intensive MMORPG title, one should check if their system or smartphone has the potential to run Tower of Fantasy smoothly. With that said, here are the minimum system requirements for PC and Mobile to run Tower of Fantasy swiftly.
Tower of Fantasy System Requirements
Here are the specifications that your device must have to run Tower of Fantasy without lag:
iOS System Requirements
- Minimum: iPhone 7
- Recommended: iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone 11 iPhone SE second generation/iPhone Xs/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone XR iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Mini/iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12 Pro Max iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro/iPhone 13 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini
iPad System Requirements
- Minimum: iPad Air (2nd generation)
- Recommended: iPad Pro (4th generation)12.9 inches / iPad Pro (4th generation)11 inches / iPadPro (3rd generation)12.9 inches / iPad Pro (3rd generation)11 inches / iPad mini (5th generation) / iPadAir (3rd generation)
Android System Requirements
- Minimum Requirements: Kirin 710/Snapdragon 660
- Recommended Requirements: Kirin 980/985/990/9000, Snapdragon 855/865/870/888, Dimensity 800/1000
- Recommended Operating System: Android 7.0 and above
- Minimum Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Recommended Memory: 6 GB RAM+
- Minimum Storage Space: 12 GB
- Recommended Storage Space: 15 GB or more
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7® SP1 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit. 32-bit operating systems are not supported.
- Processor: Intel Core™ i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030
- DirectX: Version 11
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core™ i7 or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB or better
- DirectX: Version 12
It’s worth noting that Tower of Fantasy weighs around 25GB, 12GB, & 14GB for PC, Android & iOS devices, respectively. So make sure to free up storage space to accommodate the game files and for an errorless installation.
That’s everything you need to know about the Tower of Fantasy system requirements for PC & Mobile. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Tower of Fantasy-related content here at Twinfinite, like Tower of Fantasy Reroll Guide, Is Tower of Fantasy Free To Play?, and more.
- Tower of Fantasy Celebrates Six-Month Anniversary With New Amidst Miasma Expansion
- All Characters in Tower of Fantasy
- How To Make Chocolate Bread in Tower of Fantasy
- Tower of Fantasy Trailer Introduces New Simulacrum Tian Lang
- Tower of Fantasy Getting Confounding Labyrinth Soon With Update 2.1