Is Cult of the Lamb Multiplayer?
Wondering about multiplayer in Cult of the Lamb? Let us set you straight.
Running a cult is hard work, and sometimes, you might just wish that there is a way for your friends or family to lend a hand in a game like Cult of the Lamb. Although there can only be one true leader of the flock, getting more things done can be a boon, and for those wondering if there is multiplayer in Cult of the Lamb, this is what you’ll need to know.
Multiplayer in Cult of the Lamb
Although many have asked for a multiplayer mode in Cult of the Lamb, developer Massive Monster has not promised anything on that front, at least at launch. For now, the game remains a solely solo affair, where players do their best to lead their flock to glory.
That said, it could still be a possibility in the future. Having either a co-op mode or even a competitive mode would make for an interesting time, especially when one considers the many tasks that lie ahead for building a renowned cult.
That’s everything you’ll need to know regarding multiplayer in Cult of the Lamb. Rather than count on someone else, why not get better at what you have to do on your own? Check out our useful guides like how to read minds, how to play Knucklebones, or how to get more health to be more efficient in the game, and for everything else, please search Twinfinite.
- How to Get Snail Shells in Cult of the Lamb & What They’re Used For
- Cult of the Lamb Launches Blood Moon Festival Event & Confirms Future Content Update
- Cult of the Lamb Devs Tweet Out Early Version Comparison Video
- Cult of the Lamb Plushies and Soundtrack Vinyls Available for Pre-Order This Week
- How to Sacrifice Followers in Cult of the Lamb