How to Get Map Fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder
Here is how to get map fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder.
Season 18 has finally arrived for fans of Bungie’s hit shooter, and Destiny 2 fans just can’t get enough of all of the pirate-themed events and weapons. One new interesting inclusion revolves around playing an activity in order to complete a treasure map. Here is everything you need to know about how to get map fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder.
What Are Map Fragments in Season of Plunder?
Map Fragments are new items that can be found in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder that will lead your Guardian to hidden treasure. As the name suggests, you need to find multiple pieces in order to get the map to find the loot.
This loot includes plenty of great goodies, including armor, weapons, and the possible chance at exotics. So how do you get the Map Fragments?
How to Get Map Fragments in Destiny 2
- Play Ketchcrash or rank up the Season Pass and the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
Every time you Ketchcrash, you’ll pick up around 10 Map Fragments.
- Combine the Fragments with the Treasure Coordinates to restore the Treasure Maps using Captain’s Atlas.
- Launch an Expedition and complete the activity.
That is everything you need to know about how to get map fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder. If you’re still looking for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite to see the rest of our guides and news, including all the info you need to know about the new upcoming DLC release date and its unique subclass.
There should also be some more Destiny 2-related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other news for the game. For any questions you have about the game that you can’t seem to find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to help.
- Lance Reddick Was a Bigger Destiny 2 Player Than Most May Have Realized
- Destiny 2 Players Are Honoring Lance Reddick With Mass In-Game Gatherings Around Zavala
- Destiny 2: Best Weapons for PvE, Raids (2023)
- Destiny 2: Best Trace Rifles for PvE, PvP, Gambit (2023)
- Destiny 2: Best Hand Cannons for PvE, PvP, Gambit (2023)