Arc 3.0 has finally been released on Destiny 2, and with it comes a new set of Fragments. We’ve previously talked about some of these before, but today, with the release of Season 18, we finally have our first look at all of them. Currently, only 10 out of the 14 Fragments are available to use, and the remaining 4 will release at later dates. With that said, let’s discuss all of the Arc 3.0 Fragments in Destiny 2.
All Arc 3.0 Fragments in Destiny 2 & What They Do
Let’s first discuss all of the available Fragments.
- Spark of Resistance: While surrounded by combatants, you are more resistant to incoming damage. +10 Strength
- Spark of Beacons: While you are amplified, your Arc special weapon final blows create a blinding explosion.
- Spark of Momentum: Sliding over ammo bricks reloads your equipped weapon and grants a small amount of melee energy
- Spark of Shock: Your Arc grenades jolt targets. -10 Discipline
- Spark of Discharge: Arc weapon final blows have a chance to create an Ionic Trace. -10 Strength
- Spark of Frequency: Melee hits greatly increase your reload speed for a short duration.
- Spark of Focus: After sprinting for a short time, your class ability regeneration is increased. -10 Resilience
- Spark of Recharge: While critically wounded, your melee and grenade energy regenerates more quickly.
- Spark of Magnitude: Your lingering Arc grenades (Lightning, Pulse, and Storm) have extended duration.
- Spark of Volts: Finishers make you amplified. +10 Recovery.
These 10 are currently available for all players to use. The remaining 4 will be released at a later date, as mentioned before.
- Spark of Ions: Defeating a jolted target creates an Ionic Trace
- Spark of Amplitude: Rapidly defeating targets while you are amplified creates an Orb of Power.
- Spark of Feedback: Taking melee damage briefly increases your outgoing melee damage. +10 Resilience
- Spark of Brilliance: Defeating a blinded target with precisions damage creates a blinding explosion. +10 Intellect
That’s all for now. We’ll be coming back to Arc 3.0 Fragments very soon as we begin making our new builds, so you can expect those in the near future. For more related info and other Destiny 2 news, including frequent updates of what’s coming in the universe, check our related articles below.
- How to Get Mindbender’s Ambition in Destiny 2
- How To Get Horror’s Least in Destiny 2: God Rolls & Best Perks
- How to Get the Crisis Inverted Hand Cannon in Destiny 2 & What the God Rolls Are
- When Does Destiny 2 Season 19 Start? Answered
- How to Complete The Hands Off Challenge In Destiny 2