Many players are hopping into a match of Golden Plunder in Call of Duty: Warzone, only to be kicked out shortly after. Before they can start up another match, an error appears stating that there’s an issue with the server or host. If you are receiving that message, here’s what you can do to fix the ‘Lost Connection To Host/Server. Connection Timed Out’ error in Golden Plunder.
Warzone: How To Fix ‘Lost Connection To Host/Server. Connection Timed Out.’ In Golden Plunder
Check Warzone’s Server Status
The first move you’ll want to make is checking if Warzone’s servers are currently down. This is especially helpful if you’re receiving the error in game modes other than Golden Plunder. Activision has an official site that lists outages and the server status for each platform Warzone is available on.
- Visit Warzone’s official Online Services page.
- Under ‘Server Status By Network,’ choose the platform you’re playing on.
- Double-check that the platform’s servers are up and running.
Reset Your Modem/Router
If Warzone’s servers are running just fine, the next solution is restarting your modem and router. This should dump any and all temporary files, along with any errors that may have piled up over time. In fact, you should make a regular habit of this every few months.
- Locate the power cable in the back of the modem/router.
- Unplug the power cable from the outlet.
- Wait 60 seconds before plugging in the mode/router again.
Try Rebooting Warzone
After all that and you’re still experiencing the ‘’Lost Connection To Host/Server. Connection Timed Out’ error, then it isn’t you, it’s Warzone. You aren’t the only one experiencing the issue. Players flocked to reddit to share their experience and offered some advice.
Whenever the error appears, usually during a match of Golden Plunder, the most you can do is simply restart Warzone. It’s a tedious solution, but one that has the best results. And if you’d rather not deal with it, just ignore Golden Plunder until the developers release a patch for it.
With that said and done, you should have all you need to fix ‘Lost Connection To Host/Server. Connection Timed Out’ error in Golden Plunder. Hopefully Warzone’s developers can find a fix quickly. Until then, why not kill zombies on Rebirth Island? Or if you’re dealing with the Dev Error 6036 in Warzone, we covered that, too.
- When Does Call of Duty: Warzone 2 Come Out? Warzone 2.0 Release Date and Leaks
- Every Weapon Buff and Nerf in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4
- All Broken ATM Locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4, Listed
- All of the New Weapons in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4, Listed
- All Map Changes to Caldera in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4