One of the biggest new features of Fortnite’s Chapter 3 Season 3 is the ability to plant seeds that can grow into small trees that give loot. These seeds aren’t just something you can find, either. Here’s how to break open reality seed pods as well as where to find them in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Breaking Open Reality Seed Pods in Fortnite
Surely you’ve seen the large plant-like bulbs all over the map. They have even spread out since the season starts as the roots of the Reality Tree have started moving.
All you have to do is hit them a few times with your pickaxe and they will break, usually launching three seeds in the air that will bounce off of surfaces as they helicopter to the ground.
All Reality Seed Pod Locations in Fortnite
While the Reality Seed Pods are scattered, your best best currently to find them would be to visit Logjam Lotus. Seeing as it is the most recent named location to get a Reality Tree makeover, it has the most pods.
This map from fortnite.gg should help with figuring out the best possible Reality Seed Pod locations if you’re trying to avoid any possible populated drops.
That should be everything you need to know for how to break open reality seed pods as well as where to find them in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. There’s already some information known about the upcoming No Sweat Summer event in Fortnite, and we have all the details.
- Everything Is Going to Hell Because of the Fortnite Fracture Event, & It’s Going to be a Blast
- Fortnite Football Club Outfits Coming to the Item Shop This Week
- Here’s When Fortnite’s Fracture Finale Event Is Taking Place
- Fortnite X Rocket League Crossover Event Now Live With Free Rewards
- Fortnite Teases Another Rocket League Crossover With Mysterious Clip