Are you interested in making the Reinforced Deepslate in your Minecraft world? Getting this new block is a bit more complicated than you think. But don’t worry, we got you covered. Here’s how to get Reinforced Deepslate.
Making the Reinforced Deepslate in Minecraft
The only way to make Reinforced Deepslate is by placing the block on Creative Mode or getting it through commands. This block is similar to Bedrock since it is almost impossible to break; Withers and Ender Dragons can’t even destroy it. Players can still mine Reinforced Deepslate in the Ancient City, but nothing drops once it’s broken (even with Silk Touch.)
The presentations of the blocks within the Deep Dark biome have piqued some fans’ interests. Currently, there isn’t much use for Reinforced Deepslate other than decoration. However, the block’s layout could suggest a possible portal or gateway to another realm. Players of the game have wondered if it hints at a potential new world, but we’ll have to wait for future installments.
You can take a look at the landmark from Minecraft’s The Wild Update, as shown here:
Commands to Obtain Reinforced Deepslate
Issuing a command is the alternative method you can use to acquire Reinforced Deepslate. Here’s a list of all the commands for each Minecraft version:
- Java Edition: /give @p reinforced_deepslate 1
- Pocket Edition: /give @p reinforced_deepslate 1 0
- Bedrock Edition: /give @p reinforced_deepslate 1 0
So, there you have it, this is how to make Reinforced Deepslate in Minecraft. For more Minecraft: The Wild Update content, find out how to get Froglights in the game. Be sure to also explore the relevant links below and keep up with the latest news and guides on Twinfinite.
- New Minecraft Default Skins Bring More Diversity to Mojang’s Ultra-Popular Game
- What Is the Newest Version of Minecraft? Answered
- Minecraft: How to Make Smooth Stone & What it’s Used For
- How to Get Paper in Minecraft
- How To Make Stairs in Minecraft