To celebrate the free-to-play release of Fall Guys, there is currently an event going on that can earn you Fortnite cosmetics. Here is how to get all Fortnite cosmetics from the Fall Guys challenges.
Fall Guys Challenges
First, you will want to make sure the account you are playing Fall Guys on is linked to the same Epic Games account as the one you use to play Fortnite.
From now up until Monday, July 11, 2022, Fall Guys players will be able to progress the Crown Clash challenges that will unlock items in Fortnite as you progress. There are five challenges and five items to earn.
The Crown Clash challenges are:
- Play 10 Rounds in Any Show
- Play 20 Rounds in Any Show
- Play 40 Rounds in Any Show
- Play 70 Rounds in Any Show
- Play 100 Rounds in Any Show
It doesn’t matter what placement you get, you just need to finish a match. It is important to keep in mind that you must be eliminated, you cannot quit the show prematurely.
Earnable Fortnite Cosmetics
All five items are part of the Flap Jax set that is new to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
You can earn:
- Stacked! Spray (10 Rounds)
- Stacked With Love Emoticon (20 Rounds)
- Waffler Back Bling (40 Rounds)
- Sweet Clementine Harvesting Tool (70 Rounds)
- Major Mancake Outfit (100 Rounds)
That is everything you need to know for how to get all Fortnite cosmetics from the Fall Guys challenges. For more helpful info on both games, be sure to check out the related articles we’ve got down below.
- Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 5: Release Date, Time, & Battle Pass Leaks
- Where To Search Produce Boxes, Ice Machines, or Coolers in Fortnite
- Fortnite Dial-A-Drop Location & How To Use It
- How to Get Polo Ralph Lauren Cosmetics in Fortnite
- Top 52 Rarest Fortnite Skins