Wondering whether you can use Amiibo in Xenoblade Chronicles 3? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll clue you in with the most up-to-date information, so you can just sit back and relax. Without further ado, then, let’s dive in, shall we?
Is Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Compatible With Amiibo? Answered
As announced at the recent Nintendo Direct, yes, Xenoblade Chronicles is indeed compatible with Amiibo. All you’ll need to do is tap any Amiibo on the NFC touchpoint on your Nintendo Switch and – voila! – you’ll net a bunch of helpful in-game items for your journey across the world of Aionios. Handy, no?
Do You get Anything Special With the Shulk Amiibo?
Interestingly, yes, you do get a pretty cool item if you scan your Shulk Amiibo. If you scan the Shulk Amiibo while playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you’ll change your character’s sword so it’ll appear as the Monado, as pictured above. Nice touch!
So, there you have it. We hope this helped clue you in on whether you can use Amiibo in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. For more Xenoblade Chronicles 3-related content, here’s the latest trailer, and here’s how much the Season Pass will cost.
Alternatively, feel free to peruse the relevant links down below. And for any questions you may have about the game that you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Reveals Trailer, Tons of Gameplay, Details & $29.99 Expansion Pack With DLC Aplenty
- New Nintendo Direct Dedicated to Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Coming on June 22
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for Nintendo Switch Shows the Beautiful World of Aionios With New Trailer
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Gets Release Date & New Trailer
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Announced for Nintendo Switch