With Halo Infinite charging into season 2, the Lone Wolves update has certainly given players more to chew on with new content alongside tweaks and changes. However, if you happen to be a Game Pass subscriber, there are even more perks to look forward to. Players can get the Pass Tense vehicle skin for the Gungoose, together with the challenge swap and double XP tokens, as gifts for Halo Infinite season 2 if they are Game Pass members.
The perks are nothing new if you have been in the Game Pass ecosystem for a while, as Microsoft tends to throw in some freebies every month, with Halo Infinite players getting twice the rewards for the month. To claim the perks, simply head over to the Perks gallery on either your PC or Xbox console.
For those unaware of what the Halo Infinite season 2 content consists of, there are new maps and modes to enjoy, changes to weapons and equipment for balancing purposes, bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements, and even a new weapon charm in the form of Clippy. Be sure to complete your challenges and fulfill the conditions for the Battle Pass, so you can gain more rewards as you play.
- Playable Elites Won’t be Coming to Halo Infinite Multiplayer Any Time Soon
- Halo Infinite Provides a Sneak Peek of Season 2 Game Modes
- Microsoft Rewarding PC Game Pass Free Trial to Players of Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 & Age of Empires IV
- Halo Infinite Previews New Season 2 Maps With New Video
- Halo Infinite’s Problems Don’t Need a Battle Royale Band-Aid