Announced today, cosmetic items from the massively popular hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan will be headed to Fortnite’s Item Shop on Apr. 23. Not only that, but Fortnite will be offering physical versions of some of the in-game gear as well.
Their announcement says:
One of the most influential hip-hop groups of all time, Wu-Tang Clan brings a style revolution to the Fortnite Island. Starting April 23, 2022, at 8 PM ET, get back in the game and see a variety of Wu Wear items in the Item Shop, including new Outfits, Back Blings, Pickaxes, and more. And to commemorate this drop in Fortnite, Wu-Tang is dropping a full capsule of Fortnite x Wu-Tang gear (including physical versions of in-game looks)!
There will be two main outfit bundles available featuring matching accessories.
The Throwback BG Outfit bundle will include:
- WUWEAR Worldwide Backbling
- Neck Protector Pickaxe
Both items will come with the Ruckus Red alt style. “The Back Bling is reactive to music, and the Pickaxe is reactive to hits.”
The B.R.I.T.E. Outfit bundle includes:
- Wu-Tang Represent Back Bling
- Triumphant Tagger Pickaxe
“The Back Bling is reactive to music, and the Pickaxe creates a trail of paint when you swing it. Both come with the Ruckus Red alt Style.”
These can also be bought together as part of the Wu Wear Bundle.
Other items outside of these two outfits are:
- Shimmy Surfer Glider (Also has the Ruckus Red style)
- Wu Wrap
- Wu-Tang is Forever Emote
You can find the full details here and look out for the items dropping at 8pm ET on Apr. 23.
As far as what else is new in Fortnite this week, the week five season quests went live today.
- Witness End of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 in Upcoming Collision Event
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Arrives in Fortnite Next Week to Promote His New Show
- Fortnite 20.40 Update Adds Sideways Weapons & Hints at End of Season Event
- Deliver Steely Justice in Fortnite With New Arrival RoboCop
- Fortnite 20.30 Hotfix Adds Air Strike, Flint-Knock Pistol, Hunting Rifle & More