Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands was released just a few weeks ago, and Gearbox Software already has quite a bit of DLC lined up for it. The game will be getting its first DLC drop this Friday, titled Coiled Captors. You can check out the new trailer down below:
If you’ve purchased the season pass, you’ll have access to Coiled Captors once it drops. Alternatively, it can be purchased individually as well. Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- New boss “Chums” the Old God, with four powerful forms that unlock over time. Vesper’s tales are designed to be replayed so you can test your mettle against this rising difficulty;
- New loot to collect, including weapons, gear, and cosmetic items. Each time you vanquish the boss’ increasingly fearsome forms, you’ll earn Lost Souls that let you spin Vesper’s Wheel of Fate. Spins of this creepy contraption can reward you with Legendary weapons, gear, and other items;
- New Chaos Chamber content. Completing Coiled Captors will also add its respective levels and boss to the pool of possibilities in the Chaos Chamber, the endlessly replayable endgame of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This will expand the myriad of combinations for your randomized dungeon, making each run that much more unpredictable.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available on consoles and PC, and Coiled Captors will be released on April 22.
- PSA: This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Trick Can Help You Farm Bosses for Legendary Loot & XP
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Review – A Twist of Fate
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Will Support Cross-Play on All Platforms, Including PlayStation
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Season Pass Includes New Class & More Loot
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Reveals Chaos Chamber Endgame in New Trailer