The RGX-11z Pro skin bundle has proved to be one of Valorant’s most popular, so it’s no surprise to see Riot Games double down with a second version of the same design. The new RGX-11z Pro 2 bundle includes five different weapons, including a Phantom, Operator, and a cool butterfly knife melee weapon. There’s no doubt in my mind it’s going to be a hot seller when it becomes available alongside the launch of Valorant’s Act III of Episode 4 next week, April 27.
Valorant art lead Kerwin Atienza explained the design philosophy behind the new skin bundle in a press release sent to Twinfinite:
“There is a gamer in every VALORANT player. Our aim is to unleash that gamer within and for them to express themselves through this skinline. We don’t want them to just go out there in style but to actually feel empowered to perform, get some kills, and show off as they wield an RGX weapon.
We wanted to capture that same feeling the first time they got their hands to play in that glorious power packed custom PC rig with the latest video card and gaming peripherals! That same feeling of prestige and bragging rights knowing you have the best in class right at your fingertips. To do that, we know that every detail would count and custom features needed to be at its core.
From the shuffling LED lights that you can customize, to the unique moving mechanisms that you see through from the transparent case, the kill counter that constantly pushes you to perform, all the way to the aimbot vibes of the custom audio—everything was designed to offer the players that ultimate gamer experience and vibe.“
Here’s a breakdown of key RGX-11z Pro 2 facts:
Price: 8,700 VP
- RGX 11z Pro Firefly (Butterfly Knife)
- RGX 11z Pro Phantom
- RGX 11z Pro Classic
- RGX 11z Pro Operator
- RGX 11z Pro Spectre
- RGX 11z Pro Card
- RGX 11z Pro Spray
- RGX 11z Buddy
- Level 1 – New melee weapon model
- Level 2 – Custom butterfly knife equip and swipe animations with custom VFX; during inspect, colors cycle through the full spectrum before settling on a random color, which also changes the color of the model and the swipes
- Variant 1 – Red Variant
- Variant 2 – Blue Variant
- Variant 3 – Yellow Variant
- Level 1 – Custom Model
- Level 2 – Custom muzzle flash and firing audio. Internal mechanisms in the gun rotate at a constant speed.
- Level 3 – Custom visual effects and audio on firing, reload, equip, and inspect. The internal colors for each gun change every time the gun is inspected (there are a total of 4 different colors – yellow, white, green, and cyal teal)
- Level 4 – Finisher and Kill Banner
- Level 5 – Match Kill Counter (counts and displays number of kills during the match)
- Variant 1 – Red Variant. LED light and VFX colors are white, red, purple, and yellow.
- Variant 2 – Blue Variant. LED light and VFX colors are blue, yellow, purple, and white.
- Variant 3 – Yellow Variant. LED light and VFX colors are yellow-orange, yellow, purple, and cyan teal
Below you can check out a gallery showcasing items from the bundle.
In other Valorant Episode 4 Act III news, check out the new Battle Pass content here, information on the big Jett dash nerf, and of course everything about the new Agent Fade.
This article includes affiliate links, which may provide small compensation to Twinfinite.
- Valorant Esports Needs Live Crowds to Continue Building Momentum
- Valorant 4.08 Patch Notes Detail Jett, Neon, & Sova Changes Ahead of Act 3’s Release
- Valorant Episode 4, Act 3 Is Hyped With a Typically Kickass Trailer
- ‘Upsets’ at Masters Reykjavík Highlight Valorant’s Arrival as a Truly Global Esport
- Valorant Masters Reykjavík 2022 Viewership Numbers Exceeded 1 Million