Lost Ark has been going strong and growing steadily in popularity ever since its English release earlier this year. Smilegate RPG has been supporting the game with plenty of consistent updates, and players have a lot to look forward to this month.
The April roadmap consists of the new continent, South Vern, which continues the main story as players are tasked with taking over the Throne of Chaos and preventing Arkesia from falling into darkness. You can check out the new trailer down below:
In addition to new story content, we’ll also be getting the new Glaivier class this month, along with plenty of new pets and mounts for those who love collecting cosmetics. Beyond that, we’re also getting the Destroyer class, which should be coming in May if everything stays on schedule.
Lost Ark is now available on PC.
- Lost Ark’s First Legion Raid, Valtan, to Be Released Later this Month
- Lost Ark Gets New Ark Pass Reward System, Express Missions & More in New April Update
- All Classes in Lost Ark, Ranked
- Lost Ark to Get New Glaivier Class and South Vern Continent in April, Trial Guardian Raids Coming in May
- Lost Ark Has Officially Surpassed 20 Million Global Users