Lost Ark is getting a pretty hefty update this week, which adds a whole new continent for players to explore, as well as the new Glaivier advanced class. Players who have been following the story and keeping up with current content will find even more activities to enjoy in this new update.
In addition to the new content, the game is also getting a few other tweaks such as the inclusion of the Ark Pass, which seems to function similarly to battle passes we’ve seen in games like Fortnite and Destiny 2. There’s a free tier that rewards players with various resources and items just by playing, while the paid tier will offer even more attractive rewards like gems and selection chests.
The April update will also add Express Missions, which are targeted towards newer players to help them catch up to their friends who are further ahead. It’ll also help veterans with leveling up newer characters.
You can check out the full patch notes here.
Lost Ark is now available on PC, and the April update will be released on April 21, after a scheduled 8-hour maintenance period.
- Lost Ark’s First Legion Raid, Valtan, to Be Released Later this Month
- Lost Ark Shows Off South Vern, New Classes, Mounts & More In its Most Epic Trailer Yet
- All Classes in Lost Ark, Ranked
- Lost Ark to Get New Glaivier Class and South Vern Continent in April, Trial Guardian Raids Coming in May
- Lost Ark Has Officially Surpassed 20 Million Global Users