FromSoftware’s Elden Ring features a robust combat system that works well both for melee or ranged fighters. For the former, you get a large selection of weapons, and for the latter, you can choose between sorcery and incantations. If you are looking to add a powerful incantation to your arsenal that will do wonders for those weak to bleed damage, then here’s everything you need to know about where to find the Swarm of Flies incantation in Elden Ring.
Where to Find Swarm of Flies Incantation in Elden Ring
This incantation deals both damage as well as blood loss buildup, so it is a good tool to have for its relatively low stat requirements. However, it will take some work to get to it.
- The Swarm of Flies incantation is found inside a cave in the Moghwyn Palace region.
- You can get here via the sending gate on the Mountaintops of the Giants/Consecrated Snowfield.
This requires the Haligtree Secret Medallion to be used at the Grand Lift of Rold. You can gather one half in the Village of the Albinaurics from Albus, who is hidden in a nearby pot from the Site of Grace. The other is obtained from Castle Sol in the north of the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- Alternatively, you can finish Varre’s questline.
Speak to Varre after defeating Godrick at The First Step Site of Grace, exhaust the dialogue with the Finger Reader in the Roundtable Hold then head to the Rose Church.
Invade other players three times using the Bloody Fingers Varre gives you, and choose to be anointed as a Knight of Mohg. Head to the Church of Inhibtion and soak the Lord of Blood’s Favor with the dead maiden’s blood and return. Keep talking and he will give you the Pureblood Knight’s Medal, which can be used to teleport to Mohgwyn Palace.
- Seek out the cave in the northeast for your reward.
This can be found at the northeast edge of the swamp, loot the incantation from the corpse.
That is all there is to it when it comes to learning about where to find the Swarm of Flies incantation in Elden Ring. Be sure to also check out our guide wiki to learn more important details about the game, including tips on farming Rune Arcs, getting the Mimic Tear Ashes summon, or the full list of bosses in the game.
If there are any questions that you might have that are not answered, please leave them in the comments below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. For everything else, please search Twinfinite.
- Have You Ever Beaten All Soulsborne Games, Sekiro, & Elden Ring Without Taking a Single Hit? This Streamer Has
- This Indie Game Got Almost as Many Nominations as Elden Ring at The Game Awards
- Best Games Like Elden Ring
- Elden Ring Patch 1.07.1 Nerfs a Defensive Ash of War
- Elden Ring Getting Special Jazz Music Concert