Hogwarts Legacy is probably the most anticipated Harry Potter game coming to the next generation of consoles and will feature a wide variety of abilities and spells for players to conjure. This isn’t quite surprising since magic and casting spells are one of the focal points of the Harry Potter universe and games.
However, it’s still nice to see that Hogwarts Legacy will let players cast several different spells which have been made popular by books and movies alike. The recent State of Play revealed a lot about the various spells and abilities and here are all the abilities and spells in Hogwarts Legacy we know of so far.
All Abilities & Spells in Hogwarts Legacy Listed
Here’s a look at all the abilities and spells in Hogwarts Legacy we know of currently:
- Accio – A summoning spell that will pull objects towards you.
- Avada Kedavra – The killing curse is used to kill someone. It’s unclear when in the game this will be used, but it can’t be for a good reason.
- Descendo – This spell allows you to lift an object and smash it into the ground.
- Diffindo – This spell lets you slice items into pieces and tear them apart.
- Disillusionment Charm – This spell allows you to cloak yourself no matter where you are
- Expelliarmus – This spell knocks items out of your opponent’s hands.
- Incendio – This spell lights an item on fire.
- Lumos – This spell creates a ball of light that allows you to see in the dark.
- Petrificus Totalus – This spell binds enemies and leaves them immobilized for some time.
- Protego – This spell protects you by forming a shield and also deflects spells and other weapons flung at you.
- Reparo – This spell allows you to repair broken items and can be seen repairing a broken bridge in the trailer.
- Stupefy – This spell stuns enemies for a brief period of time.
- Wingardium Leviosa – This spell allows objects to float with the weight of a feather.
And that’s every known spell and ability in Hogwarts Legacy currently. The game is slated to launch sometime this year and pre-orders have already started to pop up on Bestbuy and other retailers. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more news and information on the game.
- Hogwarts Legacy ASMR Video Reveals Gorgeous Environments From the World of Harry Potter
- Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay Video Shows Character Creation, Hogwarts Tour, Combat, & More
- How to Get the Haunted Hogsmeade Quest in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy Trailer Reminds Us That Mannequins Are Creepy
- Hogwarts Legacy Reveals the Houses’ Common Rooms & More in New Trailers