Most looter shooters have some sort of endgame content to keep the loot flowing well beyond the end of the game, and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is looking to do the same with its Chaos Chamber. This new trailer shows off the endgame experience with a few short gameplay clips.
The chamber is a randomized, shifting area that’s full of various enemies, challenges, and variables that’ll give you a real challenge. Each run will have players go through three randomized dungeon rooms, face a mini-boss, head through another three rooms, then face off against a main boss. After each room, a choice must be made between two portals to determine what the next room will be like.
Crystals are a currency that’ll be used in the Chaos Chamber, and it’ll allow players to purchase Blessings — or buffs — that greatly aid in completing these challenges. And on the other side of Blessings are Curses, which make things even tougher than they already are.
You can watch the trailer for yourself below to see a tiny bit of some four-player Chaos Chamber action in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
If you’re looking to put some money down on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands ahead of its launch on Mar. 25, you can pre-order the game for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X|S on the official site.
However, if you’re looking to read more about the game before making your decision, be sure to read our impressions from a hands-on preview.
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Coiled Captors DLC to Be Released this Week, Adds New Bosses & Chaos Chamber Content
- PSA: This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Trick Can Help You Farm Bosses for Legendary Loot & XP
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Review – A Twist of Fate
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Will Support Cross-Play on All Platforms, Including PlayStation
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Season Pass Includes New Class & More Loot