If you’re a Nintendo fan, then it’s probably pretty hard to pick which of the three of these are your best friend: a dog, jewelry, or your favorite Pokemon. Luckily, if you’re a rock-type fan, you’re choice just became a little bit easier thanks to this amazing handmade Onix silver ring.
As you can see in the post below to the Pokemon subreddit, user therealMSTR created a silver ring that is in the shape of an Onix.
According to the artist, it is sent to a lab and hand-sculpted in wax, then metal casting using 925 silver. They also stated in the comment section that the process took about 10 hours in total to sculpt in wax.
Anyone interested in therealMSTR’s work should check out the rest of their Reddit profile, as it boasts a lot of other amazing hand-crafted rings. Be sure to also let us know what you thought of this awesome creation in the comment section.
If you’d like to see more features, news, and quizzes for Pokemon, be sure to check out all of the related content we’ve got for you down below. And don’t forget to check out our official review of Pokemon: Legends Arceus while you’re here, too.
- These Pokemon Themed Headbands Are a Necessity for Any Serious Trainer
- Pokemon: Hisuian Snow Episode 1 Is a Delightful Adventure
- Cute Pokemon Video Compares the Weight of Pikachu, Pichu, Snorlax, Dedenne, Zeraora, Greninja, & Machamp
- Enjoy More Adorable Dancing Pikachu at Pokemon Air Adventures Concert in Okinawa, Japan
- Watch a Team of Super-Cute Pikachu Dance at Pokemon Air Adventures Parade in Japan