New World is an ambitious pirate-themed MMORPG from Amazon Game Studios that’s just gone through a rather rocky period of time, with tons of bugs and little issues affecting the player economy. However, the development team has been providing players with consistent updates, with new content to check out every month.
With the latest Heart of Madness update dropping soon, the developers have posted a new dev update video going through more of the features we can expect, along with some much-needed quality-of-life improvements that are in the works as well.
You can check out the video down below:
One of the QoL changes talked about was only requiring one party member to be at an expedition entrance to bring the whole team in, which is a massive improvement. Previously, parties required all members to be physically present at the expedition entrance in order to start it, which proved to be extremely inconvenient.
The Heart of Madness update itself will introduce new expeditions, along with more story content to enjoy.
New World is now available on PC.
- New World’s May Update Adds 3v3 PvP Arenas & New Expedition Mutators; PTR Now Live
- New Trailer for Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Hints at Adventures To Come
- New World’s Heart of Madness Patch Notes Released; Covers New Expeditions, Housing Improvements, & More
- New World Shows off the Possibilities With New Blunderbuss Weapon
- New World of Warcraft Expansion Will Be Announced Next Month; Mobile Game Reveal in May