Today, Tango Gameworks has just unveiled a brand new trailer for their upcoming supernatural adventure game, Ghostwire: Tokyo. In the video, fans can see everything they can expect from the title and how it takes full advantage of the PS5’s powerful hardware to help fully immerse you in the experience.
You can check out the new, immersive trailer for yourself, alongside an official description, right down below.
“GhostWire: Tokyo, a new action-adventure game brought to you by the team at Tango Gameworks.
After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious spectral abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before. Don’t fear the unknown. Attack it.”
Ghostwire: Tokyo releases for PC and PS5 on March 25, 2022. While you wait, be sure to try out the free prelude visual novel, as well as our official hands-off preview of the game to find out what our initial opinions are. There is also plenty of other news and features about the title in the related articles section at the bottom of the screen, which includes a lot of other trailers and content you’ll find useful.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Gets Variable Refresh Rate Support With New PS5 Patch
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Review – Finger Guns, Shibas, & Spirits, Oh My!
- Ghostwire: Tokyo’s Eerie Soundtrack Will Give You the Heebie-Jeebies
- New Ghostwire: Tokyo Launch Trailer Serves up Spirits
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Prelude Visual Novel About KK Available Now for Free