The long-anticipated wait for the first expansion pack for Back 4 Blood is almost over, as Turtle Rock Studios revealed that Tunnel of Terror will be coming to Fort Hope on April 12th, 2022. The new DLC is set to add new PvE activities, Cleaners, exclusive skins, and a handful of weapons.
You can check out all of the new content for yourself in the infographic.
Alongside the DLC, the developers also revealed that over 10 million players have played Back 4 Blood since it launched back in October 2021. When speaking about the accomplishment, Turtle Rock Studios President and General Manager, Steve Goldstein had the following to say.
“To achieve such a milestone in the short time since the launch of Back 4 Blood is a historic event for our studio and this franchise,” said Goldstein. “As we look ahead, we’re excited to keep the momentum going with our upcoming expansion, Tunnels of Terror, which will offer more cooperative content for fans to continue cleansing the world of the Ridden.”
Back 4 Blood is a first-person co-op zombie shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise and is available now for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and PC. For more, including our official review, be sure to check out all of the related content we’ve got for you down below.
- Back 4 Blood DLC Tunnels of Terror Gets a Terrifying Launch Trailer
- Tencent Acquires Back 4 Blood Developer Turtle Rock Studios
- Back 4 Blood’s December Update Goes Live Tomorrow, Adds Offline Progression Campaign & Holiday Skins
- Back 4 Blood’s Current Level of Difficulty Is Too Punishing, Devs Plan on Scaling It Back in Future Patches
- Back 4 Blood Roadmap Unveils Plans for New Difficulty Modes, Co-op Modes, Cards & More