Released late last year, Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars was a bit of a surprise RPG hit from Square Enix and Yoko Taro, best known for creating the NieR and Drakengard series. The game was lauded for its pretty card aesthetic and intriguing NPC stories, and not even six months after that original launch, we’re getting another entry in this new Voice of Cards series. Titled Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden, this is a standalone experience that’s set in the same universe but features a completely different cast of characters.
You can check out the launch trailer down below:
The game has just been released for consoles and PC, and looks to retain a lot of the same elements from The Isle Dragon Roars. The world itself is still built with cards, and combat is still the usual, traditional turn-based fare. The character designs and music are the highlight here, which really add to the game’s overall aesthetic.
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden is now available on PC and consoles.
- Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden by Yoko Taro Announced for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC
- Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars Gets Free Update Adding High Speed Mode
- Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars Review – Bliss and Blight
- Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars Gets New Launch Trailer Teasing an Epic Card-Based Adventure
- Yoko Taro’s New Game Voice Of CardsGets Plenty of Screenshots & Art; Introduces Characters