Valorant Episode 4 introduced a bunch of new content to the game that included an addition to its Agent roster, map changes, and various weapon balancing tweaks. It’s not too surprising, then, that the subsequent patches since have been small in nature, and the latest follows that same trend. Patch 4.02 notes released today by Riot Games detail minor updates to help performance, social functions, and generally fix bugs.
Here’s the full overview:
- Improved latency for Windowed Fullscreen mode to match closer to Fullscreen Exclusive
- These improvements should play well with in-game overlays, however, having another program’s window on top of your gameplay window will negate these benefits.
- AFK detection buff
- Updated detections for non-participatory behavior in game
- Agent-select reporting
- Looks like there’s been some confusion around Agent-select reporting. Remember, you can right-click players in pre-game and report them if they’re being disruptive!
- Fixed a bug where the pulsing FX around the Spectrum Z logo were appearing next to the trigger during second inspect animation on the Bulldog.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Turret were unretrievable after being resurrected by Sage.
- Projectile Follow currently bugs out for Observer Followers
In other recent Valorant news, the latest weapon skin bundle celebrates Lunar New Year 2022. It’s called Enter the Tigris, and you can check out its cinematic trailer here.