SuperGroupies is a popular fashion brand that’s known for partnering up with major franchises and IPs to put out simple and elegant fashion items and apparel themed around that franchise. Last year, we got a glimpse of some of the Avatar-themed backpacks and keychains from the company, and this year, they’re partnering up with Ubisoft and Watch Dogs.
If it’s ever been your dream to dress like Aiden Pearce and look like a modern-day city hacker, now’s your chance. The SuperGroupies fashion line will include a watch, Aiden’s iconic coat, a wallet, and a bag. You can check out the items in the gallery down below:
Pre-orders are now open, and the items are expected to be shipped and delivered from June to August 2022, depending on what you’re getting. SuperGroupies items tend to be limited in quantity and sell out fast as well, so you might want to jump in soon if any of these catch your eye.
- Ubisoft Pumps the Brakes on Watch Dogs: Legion’s Post-Release Support
- Watch Dogs Legion’s Money Heist Mission Now Available, Check Out the Launch Trailer Here
- Watch Dogs: Legion Reveals Assassin’s Creed Crossover Character Darcy
- Bloodline Expansion Goes Live With Watch Dogs Legion Title Update 5
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bloodline DLC Shows Aiden Pierce, Wrench, & Their Actors In New Video