Square Enix hasn’t exactly had the best track record when it comes to Final Fantasy mobile games, but War of the Visions (and the oft forgotten Mobius Final Fantasy) seems to be the exception to the rule. The company has just announced that War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will be having a Final Fantasy IV-themed collaboration event where players will be able to engage the iconic Golbez in battle.
You can check out the trailer down below:
“Beginning today until February 22, players can re-experience iconic gameplay elements from FINAL FANTASY IV, including event quests, login bonuses and missions, and collect the epic antagonist Golbez as a new special unit.
Players can now engage epic FINAL FANTASY IV Golbez as an Ultra Rare (UR) unit, who has the ability to deal large amounts of damage to targets within a range based on the caster’s magic stat. Through his main job Dark Mage, Golbez can lower the Spirit of targets and hit them with powerful magic attacks, as well as recover AP with his reaction ability. Additionally, Golbez can cast barriers to block both physical and magical attacks, making him an all-around strong character on attack and defense.”
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is now available on iOS and Android devices.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Gets War of the Visions Collab; Adds King Mont, Sterne, & Vinera as New Units
- War of The Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius X Final Fantasy XIII Crossover Announced for Japan
- War of The Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius X Persona 5 Royal Crossover Shows Violet in New Trailer
- War of The Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius X Persona 5 Royal Crossover Gets New TV Commercials
- War of The Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Getting Persona 5 Royal Crossover in Japan