The Pokemon Company has just released a new original short titled Bidoof’s Big Stand, and as the title suggests, it’s all about the beloved beaver-like Pokemon that’s oft maligned in the community as just a HM slave. You’d pile all your HM moves onto a Bidoof and just use it whenever you needed to cut a tree down or move a boulder, but this short gives Bidoof its due, and it’s adorable.
You can check out the short for yourself down below:
At first, the trainer in the short behaves exactly like most players do when playing Pokemon games. Bidoof’s just there to perform HM moves, but when push comes to shove, Bidoof manages to pull out a win for the trailer when the mighty Lucario is unable to get the job done.
The animation is pretty good too, and it’s shorts like these that continue to breathe life into the ever-popular world of Pocket Monsters.
- How Did Misty Reunite With Ash In Pokemon? Answered
- These Fan-Made Paradox Pokemon Would’ve Been Perfect for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- The Strongest Pokemon in Pokemon GO
- Best Pokemon To Catch in Pokemon GO
- How to Evolve Bisharp into Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet