Motion Twin released their third major expansion for Dead Cells at the end of the year, titled The Queen and the Sea. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but this game truly is the gift that just keeps on giving. Motion Twin is still pushing out updates for Dead Cells, and as announced on Twitter, the developers are looking to improve their in-game accessibility options as well.
The developers are looking for player feedback on this front, and have already come up with several ideas that they’re aiming to add to the game:
- Adjust font size & color
- Adjust color palette for colorblindness
- Increase UI size
- Adjust contrast of background
- Enable autohit
Some fan suggestions include an equivalent of Hades’ God Mode where, when activated, will give players a slight defense boost each time they die and make the game a little easier with each subsequent run.
Dead Cells is now available on PC and consoles.
- Dead Cells Interview: Developers Talks Early Access, Accessibility Updates, & Continue Mode
- Dead Cells Break the Bank Update Now Live, Future DLC Planned
- Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea Expansion Gets Gorgeous Animated Launch Trailer
- Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea DLC Announced for Early 2022, Will Have a New Final Boss
- Dead Cells’ Big (and Free) ‘Everyone Is Here’ Update Now Live on Consoles