Today third-party developers released two new scenery add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator with a focus in Asia.
We start with The Secret Studio, which released Kota Kinabalu International Airport (WBKK), the second-busiest airport in Malaysia.
It can be purchased on SimMarket for approximately $15 plus applicable VAT.
Below you can check out a gallery of screenshots to see what you can expect from the package.
We stay in Asia with the release of a landmark package dedicated to the Chinese city of Tianjin by Aviajam.
You can purchase it on SimMarket for approximately $6 plus applicable VAT. It’s worth mentioning that those who purchase the developer’s rendition of Beijing get it for free.
- Goldin Finance 117, also known as China 117 Tower, a super-high skyscraper under construction. Construction began in 2009 and stopped in 2018. Completion is not expected before 2022. The height of the tower will be almost 597 meters, the number of floors – 128. The skyscraper will be the fifth tallest building in the world. Added to the design drawings.
- As well as the following structures:
- Tianjin CTF Finance Centre – the second tallest building in Tianjin after Goldin Finance 117
- Tianjin Modern City Office Tower.
- Several bridges: The Dagu Bridge, The Jingang Bridge, and the famous Ferris Wheel Bridge – Tianjin Yongle Bridge Ferris Wheel (The Eye of Tianjin).
- Tianjin World Financial Center Jinta Office Building
- Tianjin Radio and Television Tower
- Tianjin Museum
- Tianjin Railway Station
- Tianjin University of Technology and Education
- And Tianjin Xiangluowan Business District
Recently, we published our latest interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann and we heard more about Microsoft’s plans for the next few months, including World Update Australia.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of the Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.