For those who have been eagerly waiting for the first three Life Is Strange games to be released on Switch, there’s some bad news. While the Remastered Collection is still set to be released on Feb. 1 on Stadia, PlayStation, Xbox, and PC on Feb. 1, the development team has stated on Twitter that they still need more time before releasing the Switch version.
“However, we are sorry to share that the Nintendo Switch versions of the games have been a little set back and will need a bit more time until they are ready, so will be releasing later this year.”
It’s definitely a bit disappointing to hear, especially because the Switch version in particular offers players the ability to play the game in a portable fashion. There’s also no updated release window, so it’s unclear exactly when fans can expect those Switch ports to be released.
Life Is Strange: Remastered Collection is set to be released for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC on Feb. 1.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds MLB The Show 22, Life Is Strange: True Colors, and More in April
- Can You Finish These Life is Strange Quotes? Take This Quiz and Test Your Knowledge
- Here’s a Look at Life Is Strange: Remastered Collection’s Improved Graphics & Facial Animations
- Life is Strange: Remastered Collection Release Date Revealed By Square Enix
- Life Is Strange Interview: Julia Stone Talks Composing True Colors Soundtrack & Emotive Themes in Music