Ubisoft and Square Enix are already hopping aboard the NFT train, and it looks like Konami’s doing the same as well. With the Castlevania series celebrating its 35th anniversary this year, the company has announced that they’ll be hosting an NFT auction in the coming days on OpenSea, which features various things like highlights clips from the series, stills, and music.
The auction will start on Jan. 12, 5 p.m. Eastern Time, and run till Jan. 14, 9 p.m. Eastern Time. Those who purchase the NFTs directly from Konami will have their names listed on their website, though users can, of course, resell it to other potential buyers.
If you want to take part in the auction, you’ll first need to make sure you have a crypto wallet ready (and make sure you can also receive NFTs with it), and have some ETH good to go. Initial prices on the NFTs range from 0.009 ETH to 0.012 ETH, which comes up to around 45 USD at the time of writing.
- Richter & Alucard Go Roguelike in Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania
- When Does Castlevania: Nocturne Come Out on Netflix?
- Castlevania: Nocturne Animated Show Announced by Netflix, Focusing on Richter Belmont
- Castlevania-Inspired Koumajou Remilia: Scarlet Symphony for Nintendo Switch & PC Shows Gameplay in New Trailer
- Konami’s Castlevania NFT Auction Ends With All Items Sold Out, & Getting Resold for Thousands of Dollars