Lost Ark is a Korean MMOARPG that’s been out for a few years now, but it’s finally making its way to English-speaking territories in February. The combat is rather Diablo-like with its ARPG and looting elements, and there are plenty of dungeons to take on as you make your way through the story.
This is the kind of game that’s meant to keep you playing for hundreds of hours even after you’ve beaten the main story. Your goal is to keep hunting for better loot and gear, and keep strengthening your character over time. Over on the official Lost Ark YouTube channel, we’ve just gotten a quick overview video going over what the endgame content will look like, courtesy of YouTube content creator Force Gaming.
You can check out the video down below:
Essentially, when you first beat the game, you’ll first start with Chaos Dungeons where you’ll be fighting off hordes of enemies that keep coming at you in order to get base level gear. After that, you can move on to Guardian Raids where you can fight large bosses with trickier attack patterns that you’ll need to learn. There are various other endgame activities such as the Tower challenge, where you can move through levels of enemies for better rewards on each floor.
Lost Ark is set to be released for PC on Feb. 11.
- Lost Ark’s First Legion Raid, Valtan, to Be Released Later this Month
- Lost Ark Gets New Ark Pass Reward System, Express Missions & More in New April Update
- Lost Ark Shows Off South Vern, New Classes, Mounts & More In its Most Epic Trailer Yet
- All Classes in Lost Ark, Ranked
- Lost Ark to Get New Glaivier Class and South Vern Continent in April, Trial Guardian Raids Coming in May