Endwalker is the fourth and latest expansion that’s just been released for Final Fantasy XIV, allowing players to travel to new locales such as Old Sharlayan and Thavnair. The main story itself is engaging as the Scions finally take the fight to Garlemald, and if you’ve already chewed through the entire MSQ, there’s still more to do. Here’s how to start the Pandaemonium raids in FFXIV Endwalker.
Patch 6.01 has just gone live in Final Fantasy XIV, which means that players will be able to start attempting the first set of Pandaemonium raids this month. One thing to note is that you need to have completed the entire Endwalker MSQ, and you need to have your character at level 90. If you’ve been keeping up with your daily roulettes, your level should be high enough to get your foot through the door as well.
Starting the Pandaemonium Raids in FFXIV Endwalker
To unlock the raids, you’ll first need to start the quest titled The Crystal from Beyond. You can accept the quest by talking to the NPC named Nemjiji, who’s located in Old Sharlayan at the coordinates X:9.5, Y:12. Speak with them to take on the quest, and simply follow the objective markers to unlock the first set of raids.
This first set includes:
- Asphodelos: The First Circle
- Asphodelos: The Second Circle
- Asphodelos: The Third Circle
- Asphodelos: The Fourth Circle
You’ll unlock them in sequence, and they can be accessed from your Duty Finder once you’ve completed the quests.
The next set of raids will be unlocked in a future patch that continues the story, so you can take this time to farming the first set to get your gear score as high as possible.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock the Pandaemonium raids in FFXIV Endwalker. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Giveaway – Win A Copy of the Expansion by Sharing Your Comments
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Soundtrack Trailer Celebrates The Expansion’s Wonderful Music
- Final Fantasy XIV Devs Will Share Plans for Post-Endwalker Future Before Patch 6.1
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.01 Patch Notes Revealed; Pandaemonium Raid Gear Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Players Will Get 7 Free Days Due to Endwalker’s Server Congestion Issues