Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker is still a few days away from its official launch, but if you pre-ordered the game and redeemed your codes on Mog Station, you’ll be able to participate in the early access launch starting today. There are a couple of new central hubs introduced in the expansion, which is where you’ll spend the bulk of your time especially as you approach the endgame content. Here’s how to get the Sharlayan in FFXIV Endwalker.
Getting to Sharlayan in FFXIV Endwalker
Sharlayan is one of those locations that’s been constantly referenced all throughout the main story of Final Fantasy XIV, and the Endwalker expansion finally gives you the opportunity to see the place for yourself.
First things first, start the main story by speaking with Alphinaud in the Rising Stones and Mor Dhona, then follow the objective markers until you’re tasked with boarding the ship at the Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks. After sitting through a few cutscenes and talking to a few NPCs, you’ll board the ship and be on your way to Sharlayan.
Krile will then give you a brief guided tour, showing you some of the main points of interest, and you’re all good to go. We definitely recommend setting your home point to the aetheryte crystal here, as you’ll spend quite a bit of time here while getting through your quests.
That’s all you need to know about how to get to Sharlayan in FFXIV Endwalker. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Giveaway – Win A Copy of the Expansion by Sharing Your Comments
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Soundtrack Trailer Celebrates The Expansion’s Wonderful Music
- Final Fantasy XIV Devs Will Share Plans for Post-Endwalker Future Before Patch 6.1
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.01 Patch Notes Revealed; Pandaemonium Raid Gear Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Players Will Get 7 Free Days Due to Endwalker’s Server Congestion Issues