Best Gambit Subclasses in Destiny 2 (2022)
Let’s start this list off by saying, the best subclass to use in Gambit is whichever one you play best with. Ultimately, the subclasses in Destiny 2 are pretty well-balanced, and skill and proficiency with a class is way more important to success than just stacking whatever subclass is in vogue. That said, some subclasses have it easier than others, so here are our picks for the best Gambit subclasses in Destiny 2.
The Arcstrider is absolutely viable in Gambit, it is just is the most generic of all the subclasses in this mode, and lacks unique utility as compared to the rest.
Arcstriders are a good fit as both a collector and a defensive-minded Invader that prefers to get in close rather than using long-range weapons. Their Whirling Guard super gives them a unique niche of being able to dive into dangerous territory to either collect motes or cross the map while invading.
Of course, too, they can use their regular ability kit to thrash enemies and smack bosses upside the head, but again, it’s not something that other subclasses can’t also do.
- Latest Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Trailer Teases Secrets Abound in Savathun’s Throne World
- New Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Trailer Shows Off More of Savathun’s Throne World & Lucent Hive
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen TGA 2021 Trailer Mixes Live-Action & Cinematic Gameplay to Show Just How Boned Guardians Are Next Year
- Destiny 2 Streamer Drops Sick Freestyles While Raking Up Kills in PvP
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Outlines Massive Subclass & Ability Changes for 30th Anniversary Event & Beyond