As one of the announcements at The Game Awards 2021, developer Fatshark has shared that a new career is now available for Warhammer: Vermintide 2, with the Warrior Priest taking up arms. This will mark the fourth career in the game thus far.
Designed for Victor Saltzpyre, this new DLC will add the new playable career complete with a new talent tree, new weapon types, new abilities, a new Warrior Priest of Sigmar skin, and more. “Powered by his normal fearless and sassy behavior, Saltzpyre shines extra bright when throwing around a mighty hammer infused with Sigmar’s powers,” part of the description reads.
If you have been enjoying Warhammer: Vermintide 2 on either Steam or Xbox, the new career is already available. The new content will make its way over to PlayStation consoles in January 2022.
Here is the full breakdown of the Warrior Priest in Warhammer Vermintide 2 from Fatshark:
- New weapons: the Reckoner Great Hammer and the Skull-Splitter Hammer & Blessed Tome
- New talent tree and new abilities
- New voice lines and character skin.
- New weapon combinations
- Skull-Splitter Hammer and Blessed Tome
- Skull-Splitter Hammer and Shield
- Dual-wield Skull-Splitter hammers