Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong is a new narrative-driven RPG from developing studio Big Bad Wolf and publisher Nacon. It had been delayed before, but it looks like fans will need to wait a little longer before the game is officially released.
Announced on the official Twitter account, Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong has been pushed back to May 2022.
The game was originally supposed to be released in February, but the team has since made the decision to delay the game so that they have more time to polish it up while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Considering how prevalent crunch culture has been in the video games industry, this definitely seems like the best decision for all parties involved.
The game is set to be released for consoles and PC on May 19, 2022.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Unleashes New Trailer With Spring 2022 Release Window
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Comes to PS5 in 2021
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong Gets a Chilling New Character Trailer
- Paradox Drops Hardsuit Labs as Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 Developer
- Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2’s Senior Narrative Director Leaves Hardsuit Labs