We’ve seen Pokemon GO collaborations before with other brands to increase spawn rates in various locations, but this is certainly a new one. Both the official Pokemon GO and Ed Sheeran HQ Twitter accounts are teasing some sort of collaboration over on the social media platform, and it’s definitely left fans scratching their heads and wondering what it could possibly be.
Maybe we’ll finally be able to catch Ed Sheeran himself in a Poke Ball? Or maybe we’ll be getting some Ed Sheeran-themed candy to throw at Pokemon to make them more agreeable? Or maybe Jigglypuffs will start singing Photograph or The Shape of You whenever we encounter them in the wild? The possibilities are endless!
Either way, we don’t have any concrete details about this collaboration event yet, including when it’s supposed to start, but we’ll keep you updated as more details come our way.
Pokemon GO is now available on mobile devices.
- Druddigon Coming to Pokemon GO During Dragonspiral Descent Event
- Oshawott Is on the Way for Pokemon GO September Community Day
- Eevee Community Day Returns to Pokemon GO In July for Two-Day Celebration
- Free YouTube Premium & In-Game Items Included in Pokemon GO Fest Perks
- Pokemon GO Revenue Exceeds $5 Billion on its 5 Year Anniversary