Ever fancied yourself as a bona fide grease monkey? Well, now’s your chance! Yes, Polish indie developer Play2Chill SA‘s upcoming repair-’em-up sim, Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021, has just got an official launch date of Nov. 17 for PC.
The news comes by way of a freshly cut trailer revealing the formal release date. Go ahead and take a gander at said video down below:
Accompanied by some suitably rockin’ guitar riffs, the new footage showcases what you’ll be getting up to in the game. Not only will you be busy tinkering and tuning up your own set of wheels, but you’ll also get to design your own repair shop, before finally taking your new creation out on the road.
While you’ll begin the game with your own small-scale garage, you’ll soon be able to build your empire into a thriving enterprise replete with a bevy of customers, bikes, furniture, custom parts and test tracks.
If you want to experience the game for yourself, a free demo is available right now.
For more on the title, though, here’s a rundown thanks to Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021’s official Steam page:
Become a motorbike mechanic and build your empire. Buy, repair, renovate, and create your own dreamed custom motorcycle.
Become the head of a motorcycle mechanic empire in this realistic simulation game. Start from the small garage, upgrade, and buy bigger with new possibilities. Take orders from customers, find old bikes, and give them a new life.
When playing the Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator:
– Play endlessly with various types of bikes
– Try not to get lost with over 400 parts in each motorcycle
– Explore the wide library of custom parts
– Renovate old motorcycles and build custom bikes
– Take orders from customers, earn money and XP
– Choose between various available garages and furnish them
– Check how your motorbikes work on test tracks
– Search for special/custom parts in the junkyard location
– Discover the shop with parts, various devices, and furniture
– Customize parts by yourself by painting or water transfer printing