Developed by Four Quarters and published by Devolver Digital, Loop Hero is easily one of the best indie games to have released in 2021. It’s a deck-building rogue-lite idle clicker game with an incredible soundtrack and very compelling gameplay loop. We loved it on PC, and we’re probably gonna love it on Switch as well.
The game was announced for a Switch port earlier this year, and we finally have a release date and new trailer to go along with it. You can check out the trailer for yourself down below:
Loop Hero features three main classes you can unlock and play as, along with tons of card synergies and new enemies to discover as you play more of it. Four Quarters has released a few new patches since the PC release to include some quality-of-life improvements and other additions, so it’s a good time for those who’ve beaten the game to revisit it as well.
Loop Hero is now available on PC, and will be out on Switch on Dec. 9.
- 3 Reasons Loop Hero Is Another ‘Perfect Switch Game (TM)’
- Loop Hero Announced for Nintendo Switch, Coming 2021
- New Loop Hero Update Adds In-Expedition Saves, New Tiles, Enemies, & More
- 5 Ways Loop Hero Could Be Even Better
- Loop Hero Composer States the Game Will Get New Music Over Time, Free for Those Who Bought the Soundtrack