Activision and Sledgehammer Games‘ military first-person shooter, Call of Duty: Vanguard, is finally out in the wild, and while some folks will be excited to check out the game’s authentically gritty WWII campaign, the majority of fans will be rushing to check out the finely-tuned multiplayer offering that the annualized series is so renowned for. With that in mind, then, many of you may be wondering how many multiplayer maps there are in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
In this guide, we’ll do a rundown of all the maps that make up the multiplayer portion of the game at launch. So, without further ado, let’s jump in, shall we?
How Many Multiplayer Maps Are There in Call of Duty: Vanguard? Answered
At launch, there are 20 multiplayer maps to choose from. However, these are split into two types: Core maps and Champion Hill maps. 16 maps are playable for regular Core multiplayer and four of them are specifically for Champion Hill mode.
It’s worth noting that Shipment, a fan-favorite map that first appeared in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, will be coming to Call of Duty: Vanguard on Nov. 17 in a free update.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Maps List
Core Multiplayer Maps
- Castle (originally from Call of Duty: World at War)
- Das Haus
- Desert Siege
- Dome (originally from Call of Duty: World at War)
- Eagle’s Nest
- Hotel Royal
- Numa Numa
- Red Star
- Sub Pens
- Shipment (coming Nov. 17)
Champion Hill Maps
- Airstrip – 2v2 or 3v3
- Courtyard – 2v2 or 3v3
- Market – 2v2 or 3v3
- Trainyard – 2v2 or 3v3
That’s everything you need to know about how many multiplayer maps there are in Call of Duty: Vanguard. For more tips and tricks, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Khaled Al-Asad Returns in Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone With MWII Pre-Order Bundle
- How To Get The UGM-8 LMG in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone
- Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Multiplayer Will Be Free for a Limited Time
- New Call of Duty: Vanguard Map Exploit Surfaces As More Players Frustrated
- Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone Deploys Armored War Machines in New Season 2 Gameplay Trailer