With DICE‘s latest iteration in its popular first-person shooter series, Battlefield 2042, finally out and in players’ hands, many of you are probably busy deploying to the front line in epic 64v64 online matches. While you’ll likely be chomping at the bit to get up close and personal with your foes, you’ll need to know how to move quickly amongst the whizzing projectiles and plummeting mortar fire. As a result, you’ll probably be wondering how to sprint and run faster in Battlefield 2042. Thankfully, you’re in the right place as this guide has everything you need to know.
How to Sprint and Run Faster in Battlefield 2042
If you want to sprint and run faster in Battlefield 2042, you’ll need to press the L3 button on a controller or press the Shift key on a keyboard.
In other words, clicking in the left stick on a PlayStation or Xbox controller will make your character momentarily increase their speed. Or, if you’re playing on PC, pressing the Shift key will make you break into a sprint.
Frankly, knowing how to move faster in Battlefield 2042 is pretty essential for all you budding soldiers out there, as it will help keep you safe from the bullets and shells that are trying to put you six feet under.
So, there you have it. That’s about everything you need to know about how to sprint and run faster in Battlefield 2042. For more tips, tricks, and guides, search for Twinfinite, or head on over to our dedicated wiki.
- Battlefield 2042 Update Adds New Weekly Missions, &Lots of Bug Fixes
- New Battlefield 2042 Update Brings Balancing Tweaks & Critical Fixes
- Battlefield 2042 Review – All-Out Chaos
- EA: “Tremendous Demand” for Battlefield 2042 Following Beta; Excited for Live Service Plans
- New Battlefield 2042 Gameplay Trailer Showcases New Look at Battlefield Portal in Action