Developed by Turtle Rock Studios, Back 4 Blood was released just last month and it serves as a spiritual successor to the widely beloved Left 4 Dead 2. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with it, even if it seems as though the game is suffering from a few queue issues here and there.
That said, Turtle Rock will be continuing to support the game with free updates, as detailed in their content roadmap posted on Twitter today.
Annual Pass holders will be able to enjoy the Tunnels of Terror expansion that’s set to release next year, but there’s still plenty of content to enjoy in the free updates as well. Here are some of the features you can expect in the coming months:
- Solo Offline Mode with Campaign Progression
- New Supply Lines
- Ridden Practice Area
- Holiday Seasonal Event
- New Difficulty
- New Co-op Mode
- New Card Type
- New Player & Corruption Cards
- Melee Updates
- Quality of Life Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Back 4 Blood is now available on PC and consoles.
- Back 4 Blood’s Current Level of Difficulty Is Too Punishing, Devs Plan on Scaling It Back in Future Patches
- Back 4 Blood Review – Fiending 4 Cards
- Back 4 Blood’s Public Matchmaking Is a Bloody Mess
- Back 4 Blood’s Lack of Solo Campaign Progression Is Being Addressed by Turtle Rock Studios
- Back 4 Blood’s Launch Trailer Hypes Its Upcoming Release