The Animal Crossing New Horizons version 2.0 update is now live, and one of the more interesting new additions is that of the Mysterious Islands; sounds spooky right? Well fortunately if you’re a wuss like me, it’s not all that scary, but it’s still a useful place to visit. In this guide, we’ll go over how to visit the Mysterious Island with Kapp’n in Animal Crossing New Horizons update 2.0.
Visiting Mysterious Islands in Animal Crossing New Horizons
First things first, head on over to the ship dock on your island (not the Airport dock, the other one). This is where you’ll find Kapp’n hanging out ready to set sail. You’ll need to talk to him and spend 1,000 Nook Miles and then you’ll be on your way setting sail to the Mysterious Island; but not before enjoying a nice sea shanty from Kapp’n.
Why Visit Kapp’n?
So what’s the point of going to these places? Well, the fun part of the Mysterious Islands is that they can have all different types of things going on at their location that don’t apply to your island’s current situation.
What we mean is that the Mysterious Islands that you visit could have a completely different time of day, season, fauna, animals, and more. Essentially, it’s a grab bag of possibilities where you can find really useful things that you would otherwise need to wait around for. So definitely go and give it a visit if you have the spare Nook Miles.
That’s everything you need to know about how to visit the Mysterious Islands with Kapp’n in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check out our Animal Crossing New Horizons guide wiki for more tips and tricks, and check out everything else that’s new in the 2.0 update.
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road