The biggest update to Animal Crossing: New Horizons is releasing this week, and it’s packed with new content and features. For those who have been itching for new things to do in the game or just want an excuse to log back on after being away for a long time, the contents of version 2.0 are sure to keep you busy. And the best part is that it all comes absolutely free.
If you’re feeling a bit out of the loop with everything that’s being added, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything new in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons update that is launching on Nov. 5.
Roost Cafe with Brewster
Brewster has been one of the most highly-requested characters to make a return in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and the v2.0 update brings him back to the series. Brewster the barista will open up a cafe called The Roost in the museum.
You’ll be able to visit this cafe and order a cup of coffee for 200 bells. Other island residents may join you, and you can invite specific ones using an amiibo card. Online friends can also join you for coffee. It’s a great way to relax and hang out after a long day of working hard decorating your island.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fan Crochets the Most Adorable Gyroids
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Cooking System Is Fueling My Island Café Problem
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Version 2.0 Update is Now Live
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Will Ramp Down on Major Updates & Expansion After Nov. 5
- Free Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0 Update Adds Familiar Faces and Loads of Content